1/1 Photo of 20-Minute Huckleberry Muffins
This is a great recipe I adapted from the Joy of Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Grease a standard 12-muffin pan or line with paper cups.
- 2Thoroughly mix the flour, baking powder, salt and huckleberries together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- 3In another bowl, whisk together eggs, milk or cream, sugar, butter, and vanilla.
- 4Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix together with a few light strokes just until just blended. Do not overmix; the batter should not be smooth.
- 5Divide the batter among the muffin cups.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in 1 or 2 of the muffins comes out clean.
- 7Let cool for a few minutes, and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 20-Minute Huckleberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 718.6
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 193.0 mg
- Sodium 948.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 45.1 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: