1/1 Photo of Anna Olsen Granola Bars
Recipe by Anna Olson from Fresh. Bars made with peanuts, coconut, raisins, sunflower and pumpkin seeds and the flavors of peanut butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. Must cool for 20 minutes and be refrigerated for 2 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups rolled oats (not instant)
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 large egg
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F and grease and line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper so that the paper hangs over the sides of the pan.
- 2Toss oats, peanuts, coconut, raisins, sunflower and pumpkin seeds together in a bowl. In a pot over medium-low heat, stir peanut butter, brown sugar, butter, vanilla, spices and salt until melted.
- 3Pour melted mixture over oat base and stir until blended. Stir in egg and spread granola into prepared pan, patting down to make even. Bake for 30 minutes, then cool for 20 minutes before chilling for 2 hours.
- 4To cut, lift granola out of pan with parchment paper and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anna Olsen Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1094 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 111.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g