These hashbrowns are really good! They were originally made with mashed potatoes, but I experimented with the recipe and came up with these. You can add whatever seasonings you like or prefer. These are really tasty with eggs for breakfast. This recipe is also a doubled recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine drained, shredded potatoes with onion. Mix well.
- 2Add seasonings, flour, and butter.
- 3Add eggs and stir until well combined.
- 4Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- 5Scoop the potatoe mixture, draining any extra liquid, into the frying pan.
- 6Flatten mounds slightly to the thickness you desire.
- 7Cook until bottom is brown and sides are crispy.
- 8Flip patty over and brown on the other side.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anna's Hasty and Tasty Hash Browns - Homemade
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.6
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 417.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g