Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These hashbrowns are really good! They were originally made with mashed potatoes, but I experimented with the recipe and came up with these. You can add whatever seasonings you like or prefer. These are really tasty with eggs for breakfast. This recipe is also a doubled recipe.
- Combine drained, shredded potatoes with onion. Mix well.
- Add seasonings, flour, and butter.
- Add eggs and stir until well combined.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Scoop the potatoe mixture, draining any extra liquid, into the frying pan.
- Flatten mounds slightly to the thickness you desire.
- Cook until bottom is brown and sides are crispy.
- Flip patty over and brown on the other side.