1/6 Photos of Apple Puff Pancake
Moor Driver's Note:
My favourite weekend breakfast in autumn when the apples on our tree are ripe. Delicious drizzled with maple syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Place a 12" skillet (with an oven-proof handle) in the oven to heat.
- 3Meanwhile, make the batter. In a medium sized bowl, use an electric hand mixer to beat eggs until frothy. Beat in flour, milk and salt on medium speed for about 1 minutes.
- 4Remove skillet from oven. Put butter in skillet and swirl until all of the butter has melted and coated the skillet.
- 5In a small bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon. Toss with apple slices to coat.
- 6Arrange coated apple slices in skillet and pour the batter over. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until pancake is puffy and golden brown.
- 7Cut into quarters and serve.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Puff Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.7
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 187.9 mg
- Sodium 427.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 8.8 g