Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I used to buy the apple flavored sausages until I developed this recipe. Yummy way to start the morning!
- 1 package sausage links, for breakfast
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cored and diced
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown sugar
- Place links in a cold frying pan (preferrably cast iron) with enough water to cover the bottom.
- Cook over med heat until water evaporated and sausages start to brown.
- Add apples and brown sugar to you taste.
- Finish cooking sausages and stirring apples in the sausage drippings until apples are tender.
SO good!! I made these with crock pot french toast casserole. I was going to make just plain sausages but these made the PERFECT accompaniment. Fantastic flavor!
great recipe! I accidently used cinnamon instead of brown sugar and it was delicious!
This was excellent! I'd never heard of apple flavored sausages, and I live in the U.S. Guess I'm sheltered! I'll definitely be making this again.