1/1 Photo of Asparagus and Potato Frittata
From Weight Watchers, "Make it in Minutes" -- 4 Points per serving. Served at room temp, usually.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350f.
- 2Put potato in saucepan and cover with water by 3 inches. Cover pan and bring to boil over high heat; boil 5 minutes.
- 3Add asparagus and boil an additional 2 minutes.
- 4Drain and set aside to cool.
- 5Combine whole eggs and egg whites, milk, salt, baking powder, and three tablespoons of the parmesan cheese in a bowl. Mix in the potato and asparagus.
- 6Heat an oven proof nonstick pan, spray with nonstick spray and add the onion.
- 7Cook, stirring occasionally for two minutes.
- 8Add the egg mixture and reduce heat to medium.
- 9Cover and cook until almost set, about ten minutes.
- 10Uncover the skillet and sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese.
- 11Transfer to the oven to cook for about five minutes, until browned.
- 12Invert onto a plate and cut into wedges prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus and Potato Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 217.6 mg
- Sodium 567.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 17.0 g