From Weight Watchers, "Make it in Minutes" -- 4 Points per serving. Served at room temp, usually.
- Preheat oven to 350f.
- Put potato in saucepan and cover with water by 3 inches. Cover pan and bring to boil over high heat; boil 5 minutes.
- Add asparagus and boil an additional 2 minutes.
- Drain and set aside to cool.
- Combine whole eggs and egg whites, milk, salt, baking powder, and three tablespoons of the parmesan cheese in a bowl. Mix in the potato and asparagus.
- Heat an oven proof nonstick pan, spray with nonstick spray and add the onion.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for two minutes.
- Add the egg mixture and reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook until almost set, about ten minutes.
- Uncover the skillet and sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to the oven to cook for about five minutes, until browned.
- Invert onto a plate and cut into wedges prior to serving.