Quick, easy and tasty do-ahead breakfast. I made it for a church brunch today and got great reviews. Enjoy!
- Melt butter and swirl to cover bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch pan.
- Spread potatoes (still frozen is okay) in bottom of pan.
- Top with chopped onions, ham and asparagus.
- Salt and pepper slightly.
- Sprinkle 1 cup swiss cheese on top.
- At this point you can continue or casserole may be refrigerated overnight.
- Pour beaten eggs over hash browns & vegetables.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 Swiss cheese and return to oven for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.