1/2 Photos of Asparagus Breakfast Casserole
1 hr 25 mins
Quick, easy and tasty do-ahead breakfast. I made it for a church brunch today and got great reviews. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and swirl to cover bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch pan.
- 2Spread potatoes (still frozen is okay) in bottom of pan.
- 3Top with chopped onions, ham and asparagus.
- 4Salt and pepper slightly.
- 5Sprinkle 1 cup swiss cheese on top.
- 6At this point you can continue or casserole may be refrigerated overnight.
- 7Pour beaten eggs over hash browns & vegetables.
- 8Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 Swiss cheese and return to oven for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.9
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 223.8 mg
- Sodium 204.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 11.3 g