1/1 Photo of Asparagus Frittata With Rocket (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 6)
Sara 76's Note:
This is Day 6: Lunch, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. You can serve this frittata hot or cold, and it can be made the night before, so you can take it to work the next day! This lunch is to be followed by an afternoon snack of 1 small apple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill.
- 2Spray small frying pan with cooking oil; cook onion over heat, stirring, one minute. Add asparagus; cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, combine eggs, egg whites, and cheese in a medium jug. pour over asparagus mixture in pan. Cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until frittata is browned underneath.
- 4Place pan under grill for about 5 minutes or until frittata is set.
- 5Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, serve frittata with salad.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Frittata With Rocket (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 6)
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.9
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 212.6 mg
- Sodium 283.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 14.7 g