1/2 Photos of Aussie Bushman's Brekkie - Breakfast for Two!
French Tart's Note:
Not quite Steak and Eggs as a Full Aussie Brekkie (Breakfast) often is, but another great Australian export - Lamb! This is a full breakfast that can be eaten all day or will set you up for the day, if eaten in the morning! My Dad's Aussie colleagues introduced us to this, when we lived in Hong Kong.......a vertitable meat feast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim chops of excess fat, pierce sausages with a fork. Place chops and sausages on oiled grill tray, cook under high heat for 2 minutes, turn, cook 2 minutes, continue cooking chops and sausages until they are done to your liking.
- 2In a pan, fry bacon until crisp, remove, keep warm.
- 3Add mushrooms, cook until browned, remove and keep warm.
- 4Then place tomato, cut side down on grill tray, cook for 2 minutes, turn, sprinkle with cheese on top, cook until tender.
- 5About 3 minutes before serving, heat oil in frying pan, cook eggs over low heat, serve with cooked meat, tomato, bacon and mushrooms.
- 6Serve with toast if you wish & hot, strong tea!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Bushman's Brekkie - Breakfast for Two!
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 754.7
- Calories from Fat 583
- Total Fat 64.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 344.9 mg
- Sodium 718.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 36.5 g