Not quite Steak and Eggs as a Full Aussie Brekkie (Breakfast) often is, but another great Australian export - Lamb! This is a full breakfast that can be eaten all day or will set you up for the day, if eaten in the morning! My Dad's Aussie colleagues introduced us to this, when we lived in Hong Kong.......a vertitable meat feast!
- Trim chops of excess fat, pierce sausages with a fork. Place chops and sausages on oiled grill tray, cook under high heat for 2 minutes, turn, cook 2 minutes, continue cooking chops and sausages until they are done to your liking.
- In a pan, fry bacon until crisp, remove, keep warm.
- Add mushrooms, cook until browned, remove and keep warm.
- Then place tomato, cut side down on grill tray, cook for 2 minutes, turn, sprinkle with cheese on top, cook until tender.
- About 3 minutes before serving, heat oil in frying pan, cook eggs over low heat, serve with cooked meat, tomato, bacon and mushrooms.
- Serve with toast if you wish & hot, strong tea!