1/3 Photos of Bacon Boursin Bites
I was inspired to make this by a recipe I saw on The Daily Pork website. I love Boursin and bacon and couldn't quit envisioning how tasty it would be in the crust recipe from my great grandmother's Tiny Quiches recipe. This quite fulfilled my expectations, and they reheated wonderfully the next day too! If you can't find Boursin, there are some good-looking recipes here on 'Zaar to prepare it at home. Cook time does not include chilling time for dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and cream cheese together.
- 2Use your hands to work in the flour.
- 3Chill dough for about 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, combine boursin and milk in a small bowl, and mix until smooth and creamy.
- 5Stir in bacon and onion.
- 6Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 7Divide dough into small balls and press into miniature tins.
- 8Add a small scoop of the bacon-boursin mixture into the center of each shell.
- 9Bake for 15-20 minutes, until crust is lightly golden and filling is warmed through.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Boursin Bites
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.5
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 57.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: