1 hr 15 mins
This was served at my sister-in-laws baby shower along with a wonderful salad with balsamic dressing and seasonal fruits. It was so elegant. I had to ask for the recipe it was so delicious! My mother-in-law asked her friend for the recipe and here it is! I couldn't believe how easy it is to make. This is great when you have company staying over and you don't want to be in the kitchen first thing in the morning cooking. You put this together in the evening the night before. Try changing the cheese and toppings with your favorites! Very versatile dish! Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 13 x 9 inch casserole dish.
- 2Arrange bread cubes in casserole dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- 3Beat together the eggs, milk, dry mustard, onion powder, salt and worcestershire sauce. Pour over the bread and cheese in the casserole dish.
- 4Sprinkle with crumbled bacon, mushrooms and chopped tomatoes.
- 5Cover and chill overnight.
- 6Bake uncovered for 1 Hour or until set. (cover if getting too brown on top).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Mushroom Tomato & Cheese Strata - Brunch Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.1
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 326.5 mg
- Sodium 1148.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 26.8 g