1/3 Photos of Baked Stuffed Blueberry French Toast for 2
Made the day before just sprinkle on topping and place in oven. Hop in the shower and breakfast is ready. A great way to start any day. Baked french toast filled with cheese and blueberries. One of my RSC recipes That I didn't enter. Go figure!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 85.04 g mascarpone cheese or 85.04 g cream cheese
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking (regular sugar equals twice the amount)
- 113.39-141.74 g fresh blueberries
- 4 slice challah (or your favorite)
- 14.79 ml whole wheat flour
- 0.25 ml salt
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml nonfat milk (any will work) or 118.29 ml low-fat milk (any will work) or 118.29 ml whole milk (any will work)
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml almond extract
- 4.92 ml Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking (regular sugar equals twice the amount)
- 1Warm cheese in microwave oven for 5-10 seconds just to softened; stir in vanilla and splenda.
- 2Butter a Pyrex Loaf Dish which is just large enough to hold tightly the 2 slices of bread.
- 3Spread the cheese mixture on the bread and top with blueberries; place the 2 remaining slices of bread on blueberries.
- 4Mix the flour, salt, eggs, milk, cinnamon, almond extract, and Splenda pour over bread. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Place on counter at room temperature in morning.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 7Mix brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs and butter and sprinkle over the soaked bread.
- 8Bake for 25-35 minutes.
- 9Enjoy topped with whipped cream.
- 10Optional toppings of syrup, and or yogurt.
- 12cinnamon and sugar.
- 13fresh blueberries.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Stuffed Blueberry French Toast for 2
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.1
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 248.0 mg
- Sodium 601.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: