A quick-n-easy tasty breakfast treat!
Make and share this Banana Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter and brown sugar over medium-high heat and set aside.
- Slice the banana into 10-20 slices (round).
- Split a biscuit in two, place 1 or 2 banana slices on a biscuit half, top with the other biscuit half, and press edges together to seal. Repeat for remaining biscuits.
- Place into a 9x9 inch baking pan with sides touching.
- Drizzle brown sugar/butter mixture over biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-14 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool for about 2 minutes, then serve.
I took a cue from the other reviews and rather than mix up the butter sugar mixture I brushed just the butter on and sifted a small amount of cinnamon and sugar on top. It was wonderful and not too sweet. I think next time I might drizzle a bit of chocolate syrup over it after its cooked. Thanks for another great recipe.
these are so easy and are good cold or hot
Super quick, easy and enjoyable. I still had twice as much sugar/butter mixture than I was able to use after I had put quite a lot on the biscuits. I used 1 1/2 bananas, and still the bananas weren't strong enough for me. They got lost in the dough & sugar. I think this is a great idea that I would like to expand on and change a little bit next time. Thanks for sharing this great & simple idea with us! [Made & Reviewed for Chef Alphabet Soup Tag]