1/6 Photos of Banana Biscuits
A quick-n-easy tasty breakfast treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and brown sugar over medium-high heat and set aside.
- 2Slice the banana into 10-20 slices (round).
- 3Split a biscuit in two, place 1 or 2 banana slices on a biscuit half, top with the other biscuit half, and press edges together to seal. Repeat for remaining biscuits.
- 4Place into a 9x9 inch baking pan with sides touching.
- 5Drizzle brown sugar/butter mixture over biscuits.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 10-14 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 7Cool for about 2 minutes, then serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (764 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.1
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 435.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g