A quick-n-easy tasty breakfast treat!
Make and share this Banana Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter and brown sugar over medium-high heat and set aside.
- Slice the banana into 10-20 slices (round).
- Split a biscuit in two, place 1 or 2 banana slices on a biscuit half, top with the other biscuit half, and press edges together to seal. Repeat for remaining biscuits.
- Place into a 9x9 inch baking pan with sides touching.
- Drizzle brown sugar/butter mixture over biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-14 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool for about 2 minutes, then serve.