Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These loaves are so good! They keep well in the freezer. I like to store my overly ripe bananas in the freezer so I always have some on hand for bread. They (bananas) look pretty gross when you thaw them out, but they work great!
- Preheat oven 350.
- Grease and flour bottoms only of 4 mini loaf pans.
- (I use nonstick and skip this step)/ In a large bowl combine oil and sugar.
- Beat in bananas, yogurt, vanilla and eggs blending well.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda and mix just until moistened.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake 40-50 minutes.
Great recipe. Blueberries seem to compliment the banana flavor.
Moist and quite tasty!! Love the little loaves - they were too cute to eat... almost!! ;) Used a little less sugar and added a bit more blueberries. Baked for about 40 minutes. Thanks georgi! :)
This was good. Very similar to the recipe I always use with the exception of the yogurt. I needed to cook it longer than recommended. The last 10 minutes I covered it with foil to keep it from browning any further.