This is very easy and turns out so moist and soft. We have made a healthier adaption to it which I have also posted. But really this is the best. It is my Aunt's recipe. You can add nuts to it if you like. Hope you enjoy!
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla, milk, and bananas and mix together.
- Add all dry ingredients to batter and mix until the batter is fairly smooth.
- Pour batter into a well greased loaf pan and sprinkle white sugar on the top.
- Bake at 350F for 50-55 minutes.
- When it is done a knife inserted in the middle should come out clean.