1/3 Photos of Banana Nut Chip Muffins
From the Flushing Rotary Cookbook by Susan Feth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease muffin pan or use paper liners.
- 2Beat together butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs one at a time.
- 4Beat well after each addition, beat in bananas until smooth.
- 5Mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- 6Alternately stir flour mixture and milk into egg mixture until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- 7Stir in nuts, mini chocolate chips and vanilla.
- 8Do not over mix batter.
- 9It should not be completely smooth.
- 10Spoon in batter filling muffin cups 2/3 full.
- 11Bake at 400F until lightly golden about 15-18 minutes.
- 12Transfer muffins to wire rack and cool.
- 13Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Nut Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 327.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g