From the Flushing Rotary Cookbook by Susan Feth.
Make and share this Banana Nut Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Grease muffin pan or use paper liners.
- Beat together butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Beat well after each addition, beat in bananas until smooth.
- Mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Alternately stir flour mixture and milk into egg mixture until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Stir in nuts, mini chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Do not over mix batter.
- It should not be completely smooth.
- Spoon in batter filling muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400F until lightly golden about 15-18 minutes.
- Transfer muffins to wire rack and cool.
- Serve warm.