Delicious banana nut muffins. On the breaksfast table in half an hour.
Make and share this Banana Nut Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Grease muffin cups.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Separately cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, and stir in bananas, buttermilk and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add walnuts and stir.
- Pour into muffin cups.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before eating.