1/7 Photos of Banana Sour Cream Bread (Oamc)
1 hr 10 mins
This is the best banana bread ever. The sour cream really gives it something extra. Once you use this recipe you will throw out all your other banana bread recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease four 7x3 inch loaf pans. In a small bowl, stir together 1/4 cup white sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Dust pans lightly with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter and 3 cups sugar. Mix in eggs, mashed bananas, sour cream, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix in salt, baking soda and flour. Stir in nuts. Divide into prepared pans.
- 3Bake for 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 4I know four loaves is a lot, but remember you can freeze this.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Sour Cream Bread (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.8
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 169.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g