1/1 Photo of Bauernfrühstück-Farmers Breakfast Omelet
Posting this for World Tour 2006; this is a great light dinner for 2 or three people and it of course is a wonderful breakfast. Not for the diet conscious by any means :-P
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a frying pan, fry the bacon until crisp; remove and drain on paper towel.
- 2Drain most of the bacon fat from the frying pan, add the butter and saute' the onion until soft.
- 3Add the potatoes and brown lightly.
- 4Beat the eggs lightly and add the salt, pepper and milk, and finally the chopped bacon.
- 5Pour the egg mixture over the onions and potatoes and stir occasionally until cooked.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bauernfrühstück-Farmers Breakfast Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 744.8
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 593.8 mg
- Sodium 1087.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 31.8 g