Posting this for World Tour 2006; this is a great light dinner for 2 or three people and it of course is a wonderful breakfast. Not for the diet conscious by any means :-P
- In a frying pan, fry the bacon until crisp; remove and drain on paper towel.
- Drain most of the bacon fat from the frying pan, add the butter and saute' the onion until soft.
- Add the potatoes and brown lightly.
- Beat the eggs lightly and add the salt, pepper and milk, and finally the chopped bacon.
- Pour the egg mixture over the onions and potatoes and stir occasionally until cooked.