1/2 Photos of Bed and Breakfast Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Adapted from the Churchill House(Bed and Breakfast)in Brandon, Vermont, They say this is their number one requested recipe! I have changed the recipe slightly. These are golden brown and crispy on the outside and tangy and creamy on the inside! The Bed and Breakfast got this recipe from Gourmet magazine, 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate eggs. Beat whites till you have stiff peaks.
- 2Mix cottage cheese, flour, melted butter, and egg yolks into a slightly lumpy batter in a bowl.
- 3Fold in egg whites until incorporated.
- 4Pour in and coat pan with 1 tbls. oil.
- 5Pour batter with 1/4 cup measuring cup onto a very hot greased griddle. Cook several minutes, until golden, then turn over and cook several more minutes until golden brown.
- 6Serve with maple syrup. Enjoy!
- 7To make for a larger crowd, work in batches. They will keep warm on a platter in a 200 degree oven.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bed and Breakfast Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.6
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 240.7 mg
- Sodium 414.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 13.9 g