This recipe comes from my "No Time to Cook" cookbook. Now you have to understand, these ingredients are some of my favorites. It is really hard to wait overnight for them to chill. I have not included chilling overnight in the time estimation. If you try these, I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together cream cheese, mayonnaise and enough milk to make spreading consistency.
- 2Spread onto the slices of bread.
- 3Roll each slice as a small jelly roll.
- 4Place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- 5Chill overnight.
- 6The next day, preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 7Mix the sugar and cinnamon together.
- 8Brush rolls with melted margarine/butter.
- 9Coat with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- 10Slice each roll into quarters and place onto baking sheet.
- 11Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 15 minutes. Broil for several seconds or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bed and Breakfast Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.4
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 140.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g