nellabella in Dublin, Ireland's Note:
WHEATFREE/DAIRYFREE/EGGFREE. SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS. Breakfast/Powerbar - I created this myself as an energy snack for my 6'1" fifteen year old health conscious son. Kids love them. Great HRT bar too! Really easy to make. Will keep minimum 2 weeks in sealed container.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring apples to boil, then simmer for 10 minutes until soft.
- 2Melt margarine, sugar & syrup in a large saucepan, then remove from heat.
- 3Add berries to hot mixture to allow time to plump up.
- 4Add all other ingredients. Mix well.
- 5Pat into 30cm x 20cm (12" x 8")pan.
- 6Bake @ 180c for 25 minutes.
- 7Allow to cool for 15mins before cutting and removing from pan onto cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Breakfast Power Bar
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.9
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: