nellabella in Dublin, Ireland's Note:
WHEATFREE/DAIRYFREE/EGGFREE. SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS. Breakfast/Powerbar - I created this myself as an energy snack for my 6'1" fifteen year old health conscious son. Kids love them. Great HRT bar too! Really easy to make. Will keep minimum 2 weeks in sealed container.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring apples to boil, then simmer for 10 minutes until soft.
- 2Melt margarine, sugar & syrup in a large saucepan, then remove from heat.
- 3Add berries to hot mixture to allow time to plump up.
- 4Add all other ingredients. Mix well.
- 5Pat into 30cm x 20cm (12" x 8")pan.
- 6Bake @ 180c for 25 minutes.
- 7Allow to cool for 15mins before cutting and removing from pan onto cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Breakfast Power Bar
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.9
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: