- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas.
- Combine well.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 F, 60 minutes.
- Keeps well, refrigerated.
- Yield 1 Loaf.
- My notes: I made muffins, so changed title to include that.
- VERY moist and flavorful.
- Big hit.
- We added pecans.
- In other bakings, I've added walnuts.
- Both are fantastic.
- Bake muffins 16-19 minutes.
- Additional notes: I've made this using frozen and thawed bananas and it was perfect.