1/4 Photos of Best Ever Buttermilk Waffles
I purchased a waffle maker at a thrift shop for a dollar. My daughter wanted me to make waffles so I told her to find me a recipe in one of my many cookbooks. She found this one in American Cooking. These are very light and wonderful tasting and can easily be frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg yolks and add one cup of the buttermilk.
- 2Mix dry ingredients together and add to the egg mixture.
- 3Add the other cup of buttermilk and the melted butter.
- 4Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into batter.
- 5Bake on you waffle iron until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Buttermilk Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (991 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.6
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 126.8 mg
- Sodium 651.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 10.2 g