1/3 Photos of Best ever Scrambled eggs
Krystal Shankle's Note:
This recipe has been a favorite of mine for quite some time now. I never ever cook eggs with milk, it is just not the same. I hope you enjoy it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1whisk together all ingredients except butter.
- 2Place your butter in a skillet warm butter up until you see little white foamy bubbles gathering.
- 3Pour egg mixture to skillet.
- 4DO NOT OVERSTIR!
- 5Let cook about a minute under medium heat, then take spatula through middle of eggs.
- 6Mix slightly.
- 7Cook eggs until preferred texture.
- 8Eggs should be completely golden yellow, there should be no other color in eggs at all.
- 9These are the fluffiest, most wonderful textured eggs you will ever have.
- 10I hope you like them.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best ever Scrambled eggs
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.7
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 481.0 mg
- Sodium 292.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 15.3 g