This recipe has been a favorite of mine for quite some time now. I never ever cook eggs with milk, it is just not the same. I hope you enjoy it too.
- whisk together all ingredients except butter.
- Place your butter in a skillet warm butter up until you see little white foamy bubbles gathering.
- Pour egg mixture to skillet.
- DO NOT OVERSTIR!
- Let cook about a minute under medium heat, then take spatula through middle of eggs.
- Mix slightly.
- Cook eggs until preferred texture.
- Eggs should be completely golden yellow, there should be no other color in eggs at all.
- These are the fluffiest, most wonderful textured eggs you will ever have.
- I hope you like them.
Excellent recipe, I used 1/4 cup sour cream instead of the heavy cream and added some chopped green onions, served with bagels Cream cheese, Lox Chopped onions, capers and sliced tomato
I decided to try a lot of the egg recipes on here and yours is one of the few I have tried so far. They made a very moist egg and my husband wants me to make him a omelete using this recipe. He didn't even put his usual sour cream and salsa on it. Thanks Krystal.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe other then I used pepper instead of salt. We all enjoyed them as they were light and fluffy.