This recipe has been a favorite of mine for quite some time now. I never ever cook eggs with milk, it is just not the same. I hope you enjoy it too.
- whisk together all ingredients except butter.
- Place your butter in a skillet warm butter up until you see little white foamy bubbles gathering.
- Pour egg mixture to skillet.
- DO NOT OVERSTIR!
- Let cook about a minute under medium heat, then take spatula through middle of eggs.
- Mix slightly.
- Cook eggs until preferred texture.
- Eggs should be completely golden yellow, there should be no other color in eggs at all.
- These are the fluffiest, most wonderful textured eggs you will ever have.
- I hope you like them.