This sausage gravy poured over my Rich Easy Sunday Biscuits is a real treat but not a lot of work.
Make and share this Best Sausage Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Crumble uncooked breakfast sausage in a heavy skillet and brown.
- Pour off most of the fat.
- Sprinkle flour over the cooked sausage and mix with the fat remaining in the pan. Cook a few minutes to eliminate any raw flour taste.
- Add milk and stir as the gravy starts to thicken.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the gravy over biscuits and eat. It's some good!