1/1 Photo of Best Sausage Gravy
This sausage gravy poured over my Rich Easy Sunday Biscuits is a real treat but not a lot of work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble uncooked breakfast sausage in a heavy skillet and brown.
- 2Pour off most of the fat.
- 3Sprinkle flour over the cooked sausage and mix with the fat remaining in the pan. Cook a few minutes to eliminate any raw flour taste.
- 4Add milk and stir as the gravy starts to thicken.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Spoon the gravy over biscuits and eat. It's some good!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Sausage Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.8
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 49.9 mg
- Sodium 576.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 11.4 g