Cook1 hr 15 mins
A nice breakfast bread from Southern Living. The blackberries may fresh or frozen
Make and share this Blackberry Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stir together flour and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl;
- Stir in blackberries.
- Whisk together sugar and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl until thoroughly blended.
- Add to flour mixture, stirring just until blended.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased 8 1/2- x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan to wire rack, and cool completely (about 1 hour).