1/2 Photos of Blueberry and Cream Cheese Dutch Baby
MARIA MAC *'s Note:
I love Dutch babies or oven baked pancakes. This blueberry one is a little different from the usual apple recipe. The honey whipped cream cheese is really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (individually frozen) or 1 cup frozen blueberries (individually frozen)
Honey Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1Place the butter in an ovenproof skillet with rounded sides.
- 2Preheat your oven to 425°F Put the rack in the center, not the top, shelf. When you turn the oven on, place the pan with the butter in the oven. When the oven reaches 250 degrees the butter should be melted. Remove the pan from the oven.
- 3Whisk the eggs and the salt in a medium bowl. Add the milk. Whisk in the flour until nearly smooth. Your batter is now ready.
- 4Pour the batter into the pan. Sprinkle the blueberries over the batter.
- 5Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top starts to turn golden brown. Serve hot with Honey Whipped Cream Cheese.
- 6Honey Whipped Cream Cheese: Place all three ingredients in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until soft and smooth.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry and Cream Cheese Dutch Baby
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.9
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 226.7 mg
- Sodium 314.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 11.2 g