I love Dutch babies or oven baked pancakes. This blueberry one is a little different from the usual apple recipe. The honey whipped cream cheese is really good.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (individually frozen) or 1 cup frozen blueberries (individually frozen)
Honey Whipped Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional) or 1 dash nutmeg (optional)
- Place the butter in an ovenproof skillet with rounded sides.
- Preheat your oven to 425°F Put the rack in the center, not the top, shelf. When you turn the oven on, place the pan with the butter in the oven. When the oven reaches 250 degrees the butter should be melted. Remove the pan from the oven.
- Whisk the eggs and the salt in a medium bowl. Add the milk. Whisk in the flour until nearly smooth. Your batter is now ready.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Sprinkle the blueberries over the batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top starts to turn golden brown. Serve hot with Honey Whipped Cream Cheese.
- Honey Whipped Cream Cheese: Place all three ingredients in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until soft and smooth.