1/1 Photo of Blueberry Breakfast Bars
1 hr 5 mins
These are so good! I got the recipe off a now defunct message board and have made them many times. They are excellent for breakfast or for any time of day. I am guessing on the amount of servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream sugar and butter; add eggs and vanilla.
- 2Beat well.
- 3Add flour and baking powder.
- 4Stir until blended.
- 5Spread half of the mixture onto an ungreased 15x10 baking pan.
- 6Carefully top with pie filling.
- 7Drop remaining dough on top by teaspoonfuls.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Do not underbake.
- 10Combine powdered sugar, melted butter and lemon juice and drizzle over warm bars.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Breakfast Bars
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 641.8
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 126.2 mg
- Sodium 263.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 72.4 g
- Protein 6.8 g