These are so good! I got the recipe off a now defunct message board and have made them many times. They are excellent for breakfast or for any time of day. I am guessing on the amount of servings.
- Cream sugar and butter; add eggs and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Stir until blended.
- Spread half of the mixture onto an ungreased 15x10 baking pan.
- Carefully top with pie filling.
- Drop remaining dough on top by teaspoonfuls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Do not underbake.
- Combine powdered sugar, melted butter and lemon juice and drizzle over warm bars.