1/3 Photos of Blueberry Buttermilk Waffles
These are just too darn good not to share. Dave thought these were the best waffles he had ever tasted. They are very quick and easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, mix flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- 2Add in the eggs, buttermilk, melted butter and vanilla.
- 3Gently fold in blueberries.
- 4Spray waffle iron with Pam.
- 5Pour approximately 1 cup of batter onto a preheated waffle iron.
- 6Cook until steaming stops and waffles are nicely browned and crisp.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Buttermilk Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.5
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 128.4 mg
- Sodium 1253.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 14.7 g