1/5 Photos of Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins
From Ina Garten (the Barefoot Contessa Family Style cookbook).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 extra large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, picked through for stems
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Place 16 paper liners in muffin pans.
- 3In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- 4With the mixer on low speed, add the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla, sour cream, and milk.
- 5In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 6With the mixer on low speed add the flour mixture to the batter and beat until just mixed.
- 7Fold in the blueberries with a spatula and be sure the batter is completely mixed.
- 8Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pans, filling each cup just over the top, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the muffins are lightly browned on top and a cake tester comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1546 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 66.0 mg
- Sodium 168.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g