1/3 Photos of Breakfast Biscuits (Brekkie Bix)
Special enough that guests will think that you've really gone all out for them and easy enough that you can make then frequently for the family. It makes 12 biscuit squares but the men and teens will eat 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Mix marmalade and butter.
- 3Spread in 8 inch x 8 inch baking pan.
- 4Stir baking mix and water to a soft dough.
- 5Knead about 5 times on floured surface.
- 6Roll dough into an 8 inch square, place on marmalade mixture.
- 7Pat dough into the corners and cut into 12 squares. Bake 15 to 20 minutes (or until golden and tester comes out clean).
- 8Invert pan on serving plate and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Biscuits (Brekkie Bix)
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 348.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g