Special enough that guests will think that you've really gone all out for them and easy enough that you can make then frequently for the family. It makes 12 biscuit squares but the men and teens will eat 2.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix marmalade and butter.
- Spread in 8 inch x 8 inch baking pan.
- Stir baking mix and water to a soft dough.
- Knead about 5 times on floured surface.
- Roll dough into an 8 inch square, place on marmalade mixture.
- Pat dough into the corners and cut into 12 squares. Bake 15 to 20 minutes (or until golden and tester comes out clean).
- Invert pan on serving plate and serve warm.