Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From FoodTV. A great brunch idea!
Make and share this Breakfast Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- Toast the bread and keep while preparing the eggs.
- Combine the eggs, water, Tabasco and salt in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- In a large non-stick omelette pan, melt the butter and add the eggs, stirring with a spatula until the eggs are gently scrambled.
- Spread the soft goat cheese equally over the slices of toast.
- Add the scrambled eggs on top of the goat cheese and cut each of the toast slices in half.
- Garnish with sun dried tomatoes, basil leaves, and drizzle of pesto.