From FoodTV. A great brunch idea!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the bread and keep while preparing the eggs.
- 2Combine the eggs, water, Tabasco and salt in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- 3In a large non-stick omelette pan, melt the butter and add the eggs, stirring with a spatula until the eggs are gently scrambled.
- 4Spread the soft goat cheese equally over the slices of toast.
- 5Add the scrambled eggs on top of the goat cheese and cut each of the toast slices in half.
- 6Garnish with sun dried tomatoes, basil leaves, and drizzle of pesto.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (1096 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.4
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 170.1 mg
- Sodium 359.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 8.1 g