Brenda in NJ's Note:
A fast breakfast on the go. My youngest love these cause she can eat it while she is waiting for the school bus. It is real quick and easy to make too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry or heat the meat through.
- 2Fry the 2, eggs break the yolks so they cook through.
- 3Heat the tortilla shell in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- 4Put the meat and eggs on the tortilla shell now grate some cheddar cheese on top of the eggs.
- 5Fold the bottom of the tortilla shell up and the side over and place back in the frying pan seam side down. Turn pan off and let the tortilla sit in pan to melt the cheese.
- 6Remove when ready to leave house.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 585.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 18.3 g