This is a really fun, quick, healthy, and easy breakfast, that is sure to delight the taste buds of anyone! I was making eggs one day, saw that I had tortillas, and cheese and bacon bits and I thought "A good breakfast burrito would be nice!" I put all of the stuff together, and BAM! an instant success!
- First, put your tortilla on a plate.
- Next, scramble the two eggs.
- Then, put the eggs in the tortilla, and spread the bacon bits around evenly.
- Now, put as much shredded cheddar cheese as you want on the egg.
- Microwave for 15-25 seconds (just enough to warm the egg, bacon, and tortilla, and to melt the cheese.) Take it out and fold the tortilla like a burrito!
- Lastly, EAT!
- Hope you enjoy!
Excellent! My husband loved this dish! It was fantastic! Thanks for posting.
This was quick and easy. I did my eggs in the microwave, which took about a minute and a half-- while they cooked, I got everything else ready. Next time I might add some canned jalapeno slices or salsa to spice it up a bit. Thanks!
I just had this for breakfast using one egg. It was very fast and easy and quite delicious. I think next time I'll add a few sauteed scallions and/or mushrooms. Thanks Kyle! Jean S.