1/1 Photo of Breakfast Burrito (Like Mc Donald's!)
Kyle D's Note:
This is a really fun, quick, healthy, and easy breakfast, that is sure to delight the taste buds of anyone! I was making eggs one day, saw that I had tortillas, and cheese and bacon bits and I thought "A good breakfast burrito would be nice!" I put all of the stuff together, and BAM! an instant success!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, put your tortilla on a plate.
- 2Next, scramble the two eggs.
- 3Then, put the eggs in the tortilla, and spread the bacon bits around evenly.
- 4Now, put as much shredded cheddar cheese as you want on the egg.
- 5Microwave for 15-25 seconds (just enough to warm the egg, bacon, and tortilla, and to melt the cheese.) Take it out and fold the tortilla like a burrito!
- 6Lastly, EAT!
- 7Hope you enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burrito (Like Mc Donald's!)
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 585.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 18.3 g