1/2 Photos of Breakfast Burritos
These are great to have in the freezer when you don't have time to make a real breakfast in the morning. Try substituting other breakfast meats (ham, bacon, turkey sausage) to suit your personal preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scramble eggs, cooking to a dry consistancy. Cool and put in a mixing bowl.
- 2Brown sausage, drain fat and cool. Add to the eggs.
- 3Saute vegetables until they have released their liquid and it has evaporated. Cool, add to egg mixture.
- 4Add the salsa and cheese, mix to combine.
- 5Heat tortillas briefly to soften. Scoop 1/3-1/2 cup of filling into each tortilla and roll up.
- 6Place each burrito in a zip-top sandwich bag and seal, squeezing out all air. Place burritos in a freezer safe container and freeze.
- 7To reheat, remove frozen burrito from the sandwich bag, place on a microwave safe plate, and cook on full power until heated through, 1 - 1 1/2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.3
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 195.1 mg
- Sodium 1124.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 20.2 g