These are great to have in the freezer when you don't have time to make a real breakfast in the morning. Try substituting other breakfast meats (ham, bacon, turkey sausage) to suit your personal preference.
- Scramble eggs, cooking to a dry consistancy. Cool and put in a mixing bowl.
- Brown sausage, drain fat and cool. Add to the eggs.
- Saute vegetables until they have released their liquid and it has evaporated. Cool, add to egg mixture.
- Add the salsa and cheese, mix to combine.
- Heat tortillas briefly to soften. Scoop 1/3-1/2 cup of filling into each tortilla and roll up.
- Place each burrito in a zip-top sandwich bag and seal, squeezing out all air. Place burritos in a freezer safe container and freeze.
- To reheat, remove frozen burrito from the sandwich bag, place on a microwave safe plate, and cook on full power until heated through, 1 - 1 1/2 minutes.