Just like going out for breakfast but at home, family friend gave me this.
Make and share this Breakfast Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Place cooked and crumbled sausage into a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Put bread over sausage; then cheese over bread.
- Mix eggs, milk and picante sauce and pour over everything.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Very good, and easy to make. I used Italian loaf bread, Sharp Cheddar cheese, hot bulk sausage, and just a few splashes of Picante Sauce:) Made for my BF for Father's Day, and he had three helpings!<br/><br/>A real winner
I made this for my faculty at school, and they LOVED it! The salsa gave it the right amount of kick, and kept it from drying out! I will definitely make this again...thanks!
So Yummy! I doubled this and added frozen diced potatos with onion and peoppers.. so good... didn't have any left over. Great for weekends or when hunting season arrives. Thanks.