1/1 Photo of Breakfast Casserole
2 hrs 40 mins
Danny Beason's Note:
Just like going out for breakfast but at home, family friend gave me this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cooked and crumbled sausage into a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- 2Put bread over sausage; then cheese over bread.
- 3Mix eggs, milk and picante sauce and pour over everything.
- 4Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.2
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 297.1 mg
- Sodium 1799.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 31.9 g