Cook1 hr 10 mins
I got this recipe from a friend a few years ago and we have adjusted it to our taste. You can reheat this the next morning and it is just as good.
- Combine melted butter and hash browns. Press into the bottom and sides of a greased 10" pie dish. Sprinkle potatoes with salt, pepper. (I also use Tony's on the potatoes) Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cook sausage and onion until done and drain.
- In large bowl combine cottage cheese, eggs, chedder cheese with sausage mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until knife inserted into middle comes out clean. Sprinkle some cheese on top and return to oven until melted.
- Let stand apx 5 minutes to cool.