This recipe was sent to me by my mom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a small skillet with cooking spray.
- 2Spread potatoes in pan add salt and pepper.
- 3Let potatoes brown and then turn.
- 4Add tomato sauce to potatoes.
- 5Next add egg whites, pepperoni, and cheese.
- 6Cover a couple of minutes to melt cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.1
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 476.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: