Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was sent to me by my mom.
Make and share this Breakfast Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fat free cheese (your choice)
- 5 pieces turkey pepperoni
- Spray a small skillet with cooking spray.
- Spread potatoes in pan add salt and pepper.
- Let potatoes brown and then turn.
- Add tomato sauce to potatoes.
- Next add egg whites, pepperoni, and cheese.
- Cover a couple of minutes to melt cheese.
I loved this!
Shari, This was very easy to put together,and I loved it,it was a very tasty breakfast, considering it was so low fat. :)It was simply Maaaaavalous Daaahling!!! Thanks,Darlene :)