I decided to recreate my favorite brunch dish from a local restaurant chain. I really enjoy my imitation dish, and I hope you do too! You can add or substitute other veggies you have around, as well as diced up breakfast meats, according to your desires.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine potato cubes with cumin and black pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes, and mix well.
- Place on a baking pan and bake for 30 minutes, until browned and crispy.
- When potatoes are about halfway through baking, spray a saucepan with nonstick cooking spray and saute the green pepper, onion, and mushrooms.
- Remove from heat, add tomato, and set aside.
- Prepare the eggs any way you like (I like them over-medium).
- When potatoes are done, mix well with veggies.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place eggs on top and enjoy!