1/11 Photos of Breakfast Skillet
I decided to recreate my favorite brunch dish from a local restaurant chain. I really enjoy my imitation dish, and I hope you do too! You can add or substitute other veggies you have around, as well as diced up breakfast meats, according to your desires.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine potato cubes with cumin and black pepper.
- 3Drizzle olive oil over potatoes, and mix well.
- 4Place on a baking pan and bake for 30 minutes, until browned and crispy.
- 5When potatoes are about halfway through baking, spray a saucepan with nonstick cooking spray and saute the green pepper, onion, and mushrooms.
- 6Remove from heat, add tomato, and set aside.
- 7Prepare the eggs any way you like (I like them over-medium).
- 8When potatoes are done, mix well with veggies.
- 9Sprinkle with cheese.
- 10Place eggs on top and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.1
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 386.8 mg
- Sodium 323.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 28.0 g