My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay seaweed sheet on a flat surface with the long side closest to you.
- 2Gently spread a light layer of salsa over entire sheet.
- 3At one inch from the edge of the sheet, add ingredients in layers. It should make a line parallel to the long side of the seaweed.
- 4Starting from the edge closest to the you, gently fold seaweed sheet over filling, lightly pressing to form a roll. Continue rolling.
- 5Slice roll in one inch pieces. Each roll should make from 6 to 8 finished rolls.
- 6Tip: Place some plastic wrap down on your work surface before you lay the nori down. It prevents it from sticking to anything. Plus, when it comes time to roll, use the plastic to stop your hands from sticking.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Sushi
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 256.9 mg
- Sodium 294.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 9.2 g