Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Breakfast Sushi recipe from Food.com.
- Lay seaweed sheet on a flat surface with the long side closest to you.
- Gently spread a light layer of salsa over entire sheet.
- At one inch from the edge of the sheet, add ingredients in layers. It should make a line parallel to the long side of the seaweed.
- Starting from the edge closest to the you, gently fold seaweed sheet over filling, lightly pressing to form a roll. Continue rolling.
- Slice roll in one inch pieces. Each roll should make from 6 to 8 finished rolls.
- Tip: Place some plastic wrap down on your work surface before you lay the nori down. It prevents it from sticking to anything. Plus, when it comes time to roll, use the plastic to stop your hands from sticking.