1/7 Photos of Breakfast Tacos
Peter J's Note:
Good way to start the day, I used a nice hot taco sauce to make these but you can vary to taste. Makes enough mix for one large taco shell or two small ones. If you get the eggs to just the right point of cooking so there is still a bit of moisture left it will make the tacos soft on the inside while still crispy on the outside.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 180C / 350F and pop in the taco shells for around 7 minutes to warm up.
- 2Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Break eggs into saucepan and add milk.
- 4Stir often with a fork until some clumps of egg are just starting to form.
- 5Add taco sauce and ham. Continue stirring until eggs are fairly firm but still moist.
- 6Fill taco shell with mixture and optionally cheese and tomato slices. You may have a little liquid left at the bottom of the saucepan so use a spoon to fill the tacos to avoid getting too much liquid in them.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.1
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 400.2 mg
- Sodium 1047.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 21.9 g