Good way to start the day, I used a nice hot taco sauce to make these but you can vary to taste. Makes enough mix for one large taco shell or two small ones. If you get the eggs to just the right point of cooking so there is still a bit of moisture left it will make the tacos soft on the inside while still crispy on the outside.
- Pre-heat oven to 180C / 350F and pop in the taco shells for around 7 minutes to warm up.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Break eggs into saucepan and add milk.
- Stir often with a fork until some clumps of egg are just starting to form.
- Add taco sauce and ham. Continue stirring until eggs are fairly firm but still moist.
- Fill taco shell with mixture and optionally cheese and tomato slices. You may have a little liquid left at the bottom of the saucepan so use a spoon to fill the tacos to avoid getting too much liquid in them.