This is delicious! This is good for breakfast or for a snack or even dinner if you are low on points at the end of the day. I added extra mushrooms. When you are making the "egg crust" be really sure it's ready to flip or it will fold and not be the same. enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1/4 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup canned tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped mushrooms
- salt (optional) or pepper (optional) or oregano (optional) or garlic powder (optional) or onion powder (optional) or red pepper flakes, etc (optional)
- 1Season tomato sauce to taste with optional ingredients, if desired, and set sauce aside.
- 2Bring a small pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray to low heat. Pour in egg substitute. Cover and then cook for 3 minutes, or until egg "crust" starts to form.
- 3Carefully flip your egg. Cover and cook for another minute. Microwave chopped veggies for 30 seconds.
- 4Next, top your egg crust with tomato sauce, cheese, then veggies. Cover again and cook over low heat for 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. If you like, top with optional spices.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bring on the Breakfast Pizza (Hungry Girl) 2 Ww Points!
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 753.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 25.2 g