Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is delicious! This is good for breakfast or for a snack or even dinner if you are low on points at the end of the day. I added extra mushrooms. When you are making the "egg crust" be really sure it's ready to flip or it will fold and not be the same. enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup canned tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped mushrooms
- salt (optional) or pepper (optional) or oregano (optional) or garlic powder (optional) or onion powder (optional) or red pepper flakes, etc (optional)
- Season tomato sauce to taste with optional ingredients, if desired, and set sauce aside.
- Bring a small pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray to low heat. Pour in egg substitute. Cover and then cook for 3 minutes, or until egg "crust" starts to form.
- Carefully flip your egg. Cover and cook for another minute. Microwave chopped veggies for 30 seconds.
- Next, top your egg crust with tomato sauce, cheese, then veggies. Cover again and cook over low heat for 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. If you like, top with optional spices.