Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A hint of Swiss cheese plus plenty of bacon and broccoli in fluffy eggs. So yummy you won't even miss the extra calories! from TOH
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret (fresh or frozen, thawed and drained)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat swiss cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- Divide the broccoli, cheese and bacon between two 5-inch pie plates coated with cooking spray. In a smal bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt, garlic powder and lemon-pepper. Pour half in each pie plate over bacon mixture.
- Back, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Thanks, Kitty! These quiches will also fit nicely into two 4 inch cake pans. Mine were done at 20 minutes, since I believe my cake pans are slightly deeper than the pie plates. (Most of the time I'm done a bit before the minimum cook times on a majority of recipes.) Super easy - and I'm just imagining all the variations of cheese to try! :)
Nice broccoli dish. I doubled the recipe to serve 4 and added just a bit more cheese. We love cheese! I also only used one larger pie plate. :)