Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 24 hrs
Cook 45 mins
From the Weekend magazine. Preparation time includes overnight refrigeration time. It is best to make this easy casserole the night before you need it.
- Spray a 13 X 9 inch pan with non stick spray.
- Place muffins, cut side up, in the pan.
- Top with cheese.
- Layer smoked salmon.
- Sprinkle onions on top.
- Now,layer baby asparagus on top of this.
- Keep aside.
- Beat eggs, one at a time, in a bowl.
- Add dry mustard and milk.
- Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the entire casserole.
- Sprinkle paprika over this.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve hot!
- Happy New Year!
Delicious and pretty too! It was a hit at our breakfast-for-dinner party. I used half regular English muffins and half sourdough English muffins- you couldn't really tell a difference. I used Swiss cheese, green onions, and regular old ground yellow mustard. I would definitely make this again.
I am crying tears of joy over finding this recipe! This casserole is so amazing I'm going to make it for everything I'm supposed to bring a dish to. I even forgot the milk and it was still amazing! Thank you for posting