Prep 24 hrs
Cook 45 mins
From the Weekend magazine. Preparation time includes overnight refrigeration time. It is best to make this easy casserole the night before you need it.
- Spray a 13 X 9 inch pan with non stick spray.
- Place muffins, cut side up, in the pan.
- Top with cheese.
- Layer smoked salmon.
- Sprinkle onions on top.
- Now,layer baby asparagus on top of this.
- Keep aside.
- Beat eggs, one at a time, in a bowl.
- Add dry mustard and milk.
- Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the entire casserole.
- Sprinkle paprika over this.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve hot!
- Happy New Year!
Delicious and pretty too! It was a hit at our breakfast-for-dinner party. I used half regular English muffins and half sourdough English muffins- you couldn't really tell a difference. I used Swiss cheese, green onions, and regular old ground yellow mustard. I would definitely make this again.
I am crying tears of joy over finding this recipe! This casserole is so amazing I'm going to make it for everything I'm supposed to bring a dish to. I even forgot the milk and it was still amazing! Thank you for posting