1/3 Photos of Bubble and Squeak
Sue Lau's Note:
Goes nicely with a pint of oatmeal stout or nut brown ale! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together potatoes, cabbage, onion, garlic, chives, ham, and bacon.
- 2Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat bacon drippings in skillet; add potato mixture and form a patty.
- 4Brown over medium heat on one side.
- 5Invert onto plate and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bubble and Squeak
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 73.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: