This another recipe I found in my Land O Lakes Best - Loved Recipes Book. Sounds so delicious!!!
Make and share this Butter Toffee Brunch Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Combine butter, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Reduce speed to low; add flour. Beat until well mixed. Reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
- Add buttermilk, egg, baking soda and vanilla to remaining flour mixture. Continue beating until well mixed.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Combine reserved flour mixture, nuts and toffee in medium bowl; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted inches.
- center comes out clean.
- *Substitute 1 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice plus enough milk to equal 1 cup. Let stand 10 minutes.
- **Substitute 5 (1.4-ounce) chocolate-coated toffee candy bars, finely crushed. Freezing the candy bars makes them easier to crush.