1/5 Photos of Butter Toffee Brunch Cake
This another recipe I found in my Land O Lakes Best - Loved Recipes Book. Sounds so delicious!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 2Combine butter, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Reduce speed to low; add flour. Beat until well mixed. Reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
- 3Add buttermilk, egg, baking soda and vanilla to remaining flour mixture. Continue beating until well mixed.
- 4Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Combine reserved flour mixture, nuts and toffee in medium bowl; sprinkle over batter.
- 5Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted inches.
- 6center comes out clean.
- 7*Substitute 1 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice plus enough milk to equal 1 cup. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 8**Substitute 5 (1.4-ounce) chocolate-coated toffee candy bars, finely crushed. Freezing the candy bars makes them easier to crush.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Toffee Brunch Cake
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 183.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
English toffee bits