1/9 Photos of Buttery Microwave Scrambled Eggs for Two
I came across this recipe over 10 years ago when I first learned I was diabetic. It's quick and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 2 1/2-cup bowl, melt butter in microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- 2Whisk eggs with remaining ingredients in a separate bowl until well blended.
- 3Add egg mixture to the melted butter. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
- 4Cook on medium-high for 2 1/2 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- 5Cook on low 30 seconds.
- 6Let stand 1 minute before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Microwave Scrambled Eggs for Two
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.9
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 384.3 mg
- Sodium 220.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 13.7 g